Value Added Services
In addition to our core offering, MJ Hudson Bridge also provides related services which leverage our team’s unique range of skillsets. These services are typically used by clients to meet a skills shortage within their firm such as the secondment of compliance and risk personnel. These services are also suitable for project based work.
MiFID Compliance Support
MJ Hudson Bridge has designed the firm’s MiFID compliance offering to include a level of flexibility tailored to meet each client’s compliance requirements.
Option 1 – Seconding a MJ Hudson Bridge Consultant to a client firm to assume responsibility for the Head of Compliance role.
Option 2 – Provision of on-going targeted support to a client’s in-house compliance team. This service is designed to compliment client firm’s existing capabilities.
Our support can cover all or some of the following:
- Examine and interpret new regulatory or legislative requirements and implement changes
- Advise on any resulting obligations arising out of these changes to the business
- Develop and implement compliance policies, procedures and compliance plan
- Provide day-to-day assistance for staff in all compliance matters
- Provide compliance support when implementing new products or processes
- Provide training across relevant regulatory requirements
- Co-ordinate regulatory reporting requirements
Operational Support Staff
MJ Hudson Bridge provides clients with tailored operational support solutions during both the establishment and ongoing operation of our client’s Irish domiciled fund or business unit. Our service is tailored to meet your requirements.
Key Elements of the Service Offering:
- Assist clients to establish a presence and operational substance in Ireland
- Obtain authorisation of management company and operations from the Central Bank of Ireland
- Secondment of MJ Hudson Bridge staff to carry out management functions
- Negotiation of third party service contracts
- Assist with start-up requirements e.g. premises and the sourcing of other physical resources
- Completion of service level reviews/evaluation
Based on our experience we are able to provide a wide range of advisory services based on an underlying philosophy of presenting clients with practical solutions.
Key Elements of the Service:
- Assistance with business strategy and product development
- Appraisal of investment businesses and services / products being offered
- Guidance and assistance with regulatory responses and dispute resolution
- Re-engineering of business processes to improve efficiency and profitability
- Assistance with setting up policies which incorporate conduct of business rules
Irish Facilities Agent
MJ Hudson Bridge offers full Irish Facilities Agent services for groups looking to distribute funds in Ireland and provides this service to a number of global Investment Managers.
MJ Hudson Bridge undertakes on behalf of Managers to:
- Make all required Fund documents available
- Make latest Fund Annual and Semi-Annual Report and Accounts available
- Provide an Irish address to receive and redirect post for the Fund
- Receive and redirect enquiries to the operator of the Fund
- Receive and redirect complaints to the operator of the Fund
- Ensure that information is available in English about prices of shares in the Fund
Operational Due Diligence
MJ Hudson Bridge provides clients with an independent, non-conflicted operational due diligence solution. MJ Hudson Bridge has developed a comprehensive review process which focuses on the key operational risks of the entity being reviewed.
Operational areas reviewed include:
- Business and operational infrastructure
- Compliance culture
- Cyber security
- Operational risk profile
- Trade execution process
- Business continuity planning
- Accounting controls and procedures
- Controls in place to prevent theft and fraud
MJ Hudson Bridge’s Fund Registration Service has been designed to provide our clients with a flexible solution to meet a client’s cross border fund registration requirements both at the initial point of registration and ongoing maintenance in both the Irish and international fund regulation jurisdictions.
MJ Hudson Bridge’s Fund Registration team has comprehensive industry experience in providing support to clients that are marketing their fund products across a rang of markets, including where required, a streamlined process for those clients wishing to passport/register their funds.